Dear Parents/ Carers,
Please find some guidance below on how to use alternative computer and multi-media devices to access Microsoft 365, one of the applications being ‘Microsoft Teams’ – the platform we are using for live lessons. You can also access other Microsoft applications, such as Word , Excel or One Note to access learning resources prepared by teachers at Lyndon School.
Using Xbox to access online learning:
Using PlayStation to access online learning:
1) Plug your keyboard into the USB slot on your PS.
2) Press the PlayStation logo on the computer.
3) Navigate to the Library and then ‘Games and Applications’ .
4) Find the Internet Browser in the Apps section and then open it. In the address bar,
5) Sign in using your school email address and password.
6) You should now be able to access the Microsoft suite of apps from the waffle in the top
left corner, including, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
A video demonstration of this process can be accessed via this link:
Mr David Hawkins
Assessment, Reporting and Recording