At Lyndon, whilst we do not have an explicit theme driven curriculum, there are certain core values that underpin the way that we behave, and provide a positive influence for students.
Throughout their five years at Lyndon, students the our ethos and values underpinned by the curriculum and a range of extra curricular activities will afford students with the opportunity to learn to:
• Treating others with tolerance and respect.
• Be inclusive and accepting of difference.
• Engage with others with generosity, particularly when they are in difficulty.
• Aspire for the highest standards.
• Behave with honesty and integrity.
• Show respect for each other, our community and their learning environment.
The government set out its definition of British values in the 2011 Prevent Strategy – values of:
• the rule of law
• individual liberty
• mutual respect
• tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs