Lyndon school are delighted to announce further improvements within their results after their second year as part of the Ninestiles Academy Trust.
- Significant improvements within our results after a second year with the Ninestiles Academy Trust.
- The proportion of students achieving 5 A*- C, including English and Maths has continued to steadily increase; now at 54%.
- The percentage of students that achieved 3 GCSEs at grades A* continued to improve from 2016.
- The percentage of students securing a positive destination in 2016 rose to 99.6%
- GCSE results in English and Mathematics are much improved at A*C/9-4 and A*C/7-9.
- Outstanding improvements in Triple Science at A*A with results nearly doubling in GCSE Physics.
- Sustained improvements in Modern Foreign Languages, Computer Science, Business Studies, Information Technology, Physical Education and Dance.
Lyndon’s top achieving students in 2017
- Mohammed Saleem, 9 in English and Mathematics 5 A*’s & 3A’s
- James O Toole, 9 in English Language, 6 A*’s & 3A’s
- Emma Dyson, 9 in English, 5 A*’s & 4A’s
- Samir Messarfer, 9 in English 2A*’s & 5A’s
- Ellie Moffat, 3A*’s & 5A’s
Other high achievers who all gained between 5 and 8 A*s and A grades each:
- Benjamin Brookes, Olivia-Mary Carter, Libby Clifford, Travis Donnelly, Farah Faqir, Andrew Harte, Nicole Lonsdale, Joya Lyndon, Shifa Mundiya, Bashar Omer & James Reid.
We have continued to raise the aspirations of our students, with over 99% of students leaving having secured a positive destination in further education.